JANUARY 11–13, 18–20 & 25–27 11AM–5PM
Whether you’re a seasoned Discovery Pass professional or a first-timer, here are some tips to help you get the most out of your winter wine tour in Niagara.
The Designated Driver’s Pass is specially priced and includes a culinary pairing and a non-alcoholic beverage at each of your 8 winery visits.
Discovery Pass 101
- Do your research! 40 wineries have created special wine and culinary experiences that celebrate the season. Take a read through this guide and mark your favourites!
- Check your snow tires and plan your route. Your Discovery Pass is valid for all 9 days, so use the Discovery Pass Map to plan a route that leaves you plenty of time to learn about the wines in the pairing and taste additional wines while you travel. Better yet, plan one day in Niagara-on-the-Lake and another in Twenty Valley to get a full taste of Niagara.
- Variety of fun. When selecting your winery stops, don’t miss the amazing street festivals in Twenty Valley and Niagara-On-The-Lake.
- Eight experiences not enough? No problem! All wineries have Discovery Passes for sale, so you can purchase another and split it with a friend.
- Track your path. Use the “My Discovery Pass” form to record your favourite experiences so you look for those wines throughout the rest of the year.